From now until October 25, use the promo code below for an exclusive opportunity to attend a series of live events that will educate, entertain and inspire emerging and mid-career filmmakers.
Each event features successful industry professionals, sharing their experiences and insights through instructional dialogue, cautionary tales and fascinating conversation. You’ll earn what’s current and coming up in film and TV from the people in the know.
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to connect virtually and make lasting relationships.
Film Festival Guests Include:
Executive in Charge of Production, Scripted Digital Originals at CBC
Senior Manager MVP Project / Prism Prize
An alumna of the Sundance Institute’s Feature Film Program and Ryerson University, Zoe’s films have screened internationally at festivals including Sundance and Berlinale.
Zoe drew upon her personal connection to the Great Bear Rainforest for her award-winning first feature film, Kayak to Klemtu, which received a theatrical release in Canada.
Client Service Coordinator William F White International
and award winning filmmmaker.
Drawing on his personal experiences, and his work with William F. White, Greg helps new talent learn the industry procedures and develop a plan to help maximize results.
How to Use Your Code:
1) See the lineup at: https://fcff.ca/industry-sessions-2020/
2) Select “Browse Industry Sessions” at: https://fcff2020.eventive.org/welcome
3) Select the session you are interested in and press purchase.
4) Click “Have a discount code” and insert the code provided above. Eventive will then require you to create an account or sign in to an existing account.
4) Press “Buy” to complete the transaction.
5) Since you are signed in, you can browse the films by pressing the “Schedule” or “Industry Guide” buttons on the top right corner of the page. Or you can click the buttons that pop up after your transaction has been completed.
6) Decide on the sessions you would like to stream, click on “Order tickets” or “Pre-order now” and your discount will be applied.
Be sure watch our Pitch Session, the DRAGONS DEN of filmmaking, with prizes totaling $12,000. Plan to pitch your film next year!
This exclusive invitation has no backlinks, the only way to find it is through the link you received.